Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

A new year, a NEW beginning! I am so excited to finally start a healing group for women and men who have experienced abortion(s). I need as many prayer partners as possible as we begin this journey to healing. Please join me in the adventure of a lifetime. God truly turns tears to treasures! I know because He did this for me from 1995-1999. I am a women set free indeed from the bondage of a past abortion that I was ashamed of and hide for so many years dip down in the darkness of my heart (the pit). Satan tormented me day and night as long as I kept it "secret". I finally allowed God to use His word to heal my heart from the pain and shame that I hid for so many years. In 1999, God clearly let me know that He wanted me to "tell everyone what He did for me because He wants to heal them". I had know idea how I was going to do this. But I was not going to tell Him "No" after ALL He had just done in my life and heart in the past 4 years. Please join me tomorrow as I continue sharing my story of God turning my tears to treasures!!! Living Hope, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment